TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are committed to creating meaningful, wearable works of art that are ethically created to last this lifetime and the next. All of Frontera's pieces come with a lifetime warranty, see details below.
Return & Exchange Policy
- Customer satisfaction is a top priority!! If you are unhappy with what we have created, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options.
- For regularly stocked items & in-store purchases, you have 7 days to issue a refund.Items must be returned in the original packaging, with any accessories; cases, boxes, and/or chains. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs & if the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Custom Made Creations
- Due to the nature of custom made items, all jewelry sales are final & I am unable to accept returns.
- All of our creations come with a limited lifetime warranty, see info below.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- We have your back and are proud to offer every custom made item a limited lifetime warranty.
- This warranty covers, any defects as a result of manufacturing or craftsmanship. This does not cover theft, loss, abuse or excessive wear and tear.
RINGS: If you are purchasing a made-to-order ring, I HIGHLY recommend that you get your finger sized from a professional jeweler. If you are unable to get sized professionally, I can ship you a FREE RING SIZER!
...It is much easier to expand a ring rather than shrink it. So if in doubt, choose to go slightly smaller than larger.
Necklaces & Cuffs: All sizes/lengths will be listed in the product listing. If you would like a necklace to be longer or shorter, I am happy to make adjustments for you.
I try my absolute best to make durable, long lasting jewelry that can withstand every day wear. However, sometimes jewelry does break. Knowing how important my pieces are to you, I will likely be able to repair the piece for you for a fee. There are situations however that require the piece to be completely remade. Contact me with any repair questions that you may have!
Processing & Shipping
Ready to ship pieces will be shipped out no later than 3 days after purchased.
Processing times for custom orders and/or made-to-order pieces can be seen on the announcement bar on our home screen. Because each piece is made by hand, these orders will typically be made 1-6 weeks depending on the time of year.
Shipping costs depend on weight, location, and mail class. You can choose which mail class you would like to go with.
First Class Mail typically takes 3-5 days from time of shipping and includes no shipping insurance.
Priority Mail typically takes 1-3 days from time of shipping and includes insurance. I recommend this option if you are buying a higher-price item.
All pieces are created by hand using .925 sterling silver and occasionally 14carat gold, bronze, brass or copper. Most of the pieces I create feature one-of-a-kind stones that were hand cut by a beautiful human. Therefore to make exact replicas of most designs is near impossible.
Stones and metal will likely wear with time in the elements. They will oxidize, meaning the metal may darken and the stones (especially turquoise and variscite) may become more green over time. The metal can be cleaned using polishing cloths, but it is difficult to predict or "fix" how the stones react to the elements once they are extracted from the earth.